Monday, January 9, 2012

must haves

Kids are back to school this morning and I'm still in my fuschia pj's.  Love it!!!  Been doing a little "homework" myself this morning; catching up on some blogs and finishing some deadlines that are sneaking up on me.


Kay......you have GOT to see this. 


Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker has been busy creating her latest paper lines and they are definitely going to be your next purchases!!!  I can't believe what this incredibly talented woman comes up with when she's designing.  She's amazing!!! 

Here's a little sneak peek at one of my new faves:


 The collection kit cover
(with a look at all the papers)
 there are so many ways that you could use these little telephones.
 kay.......hello........this one rocks!!!  love florals.  How did she know??
 ledger paper is definitely one of my faves for a background paper.
 always love the houndstooth!!!
 ... and check out these adoreable library cards.  So many possibilities!!!


Nikki's got other new lines just waiting to be shared.  I'll debut them in the next little while.  They are also announcing their latest Design Team in the next week or so.  Can't wait to see what talent they have lined up for this season!!!


Check back here next week when I start blogging from Costa Rica.......heading there this coming weekend.  Can't wait to start another adventure.
{from the farm},
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment