Thursday, January 19, 2012

cheater, cheater

Apparently, while drinking our morning cup of coffee, I learned that Heather actually took this photo yesterday of Ron & I (not Matt).  Love this one.  I guess Matt & Ron are still in competition to see whose photo will make the blog first.  To tell you the truth, I don't think they really care........but Heather & I are enjoying being in a few photos.

We're off to catch a boat to Tamarindo this morning to go to the market and see a few shops.  We'll probably spend the afternoon at the beach or by the pool in our front yard.  Looks like another gorgeous sunny day here.  It's been about 32 degrees everyday and sunny.

relaxing {from Playa Grande},
j.

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC photo!!! Makes my heart ache for being at a beach again!!! Soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete