Wednesday, October 14, 2009

your turn

Hope you have been trying some cards of your own this week. Here are the last two cards for now:


Card #5: forever



This wedding card is created using an incredible background stamp & black StazOn ink. I stamped the image over light blue & tan Alcohol Inks. A silver Krylon pen frames the whole image. I then adhered the image to the front of a salmon-coloured cardstock card (I made the card myself -- not pre-purchased). Using a fabulous vinyl rub-on from this ingenius company, I rubbed the butterfly onto the front of the card, butting it right up to the edge of the card. I added a violet flower, which I first stamped with a multiple word stamp using black StazOn ink. For the finishing touch, I pop-dotted a MM Signage embellishment to the center of the flower; "forever". I would be happy to give out this wedding card to a friend or relative.

Card #6: baby



The Alcohol Ink colours used and the stamped image on this card are my fave!!!!! They turned out exactly how they are supposed to -- thanks to all the tips & tricks from the "Queen-of-Stamping", Heather. I know it's hard to see from the photo, but I stamped the word "baby" with CTMH White Daisy ink using those cute little letter stamps from ki memories. just discovered them again in my stash and love them!!! :) The puffy sticker of the little slug in the corner is from atd: a division of Momenta. Found them in the aisles at Walmart -- am I supposed to tell y'all that??!? Anyway, love the dimension & whimsey they give to projects. And that's my baby card. Not the conventional type of baby card; but one with a jill-twist.



Thanks for tuning in to read all about these cards.


Now it's your turn to create.


happiness {from the farm},

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment