Thursday, January 21, 2010

a little sparkle & shine

Everyone is heading to CHA in California..............not me. :(
So............i'm getting creative instead -- in my own home.
Wanted to share with you the fabulous chandelier that Ron put up in our office last night. yes ...it was a late night project {sigh} & Ron was a very good sport on this one.
isn't it perty?!?

And guess who didn't make it to my house this morning for coffee {i mean tea}. my little sis is bringing me some goodies soon.
wonder what it'll be...................i'll post once i've got a peek myself.
anticipating the surprises {from the farm},
j.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Jill, you're door is my absolute favorite-ies thing I ever saw---what a cool idea! However, the chandelier is a great addition too! Very eclectic!

    ReplyDelete