Tuesday, June 1, 2010

prima-luv

just sharing my latest Prima Marketing layout that i recently created. i think it's one of the only layouts i've ever created that was {almost} strictly "product-based" from ONE COMPANY.

Here's the finished LO: "my day brightener & heart warmer"


I was all out of Prima pattern paper (for a background), so i had to get creative. I took the packaging from the new Voila felt accents and stitched my trim around the entire thing -- makes for an interesting "behind the scenes" look at the LO, don't ya' think?
Here's the look from the front. Love the grid on the front of the packaging -- great background paper.

I then added my four 2x3 inch photos (machine-stitched together), felt, flowers, gems.........
Prima Paintables (cut out, coloured & pop-dotted, of course), some more fabulous flowers ......
and my title .....stamped & doodled.


Hope you've enjoyed.
Have some fun w/ some Prima-luv today.
Quick edit: go check out a fabulous blog {here} to see some exquisite digital layouts on Thailand. You will be amazed!!!! love this girl!!!!
feeling the sunshine today {from the farm},
j.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say (again!), how amazing you are!!! I am soooooo anxious to copy this lace frame seeing as I just bought a bunch of Prima goodness myself!!!! You inspire me my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing layout! i love your creative approach to the background paper - this is real genius!

    ReplyDelete