Wednesday, September 23, 2009

*Fancy* school layout

Just wanting to share a layout using some fabulous - decorative - transparent - packing tape from this fabulous company.

I just love this stuff. It comes in some great colours and some even better designs!! If used on white cardstock, the design is soooooo striking. Wow!!! You can put the tape anywhere, but watch out -- it's really sticky (just like normal packing tape). Once it's down, no changing its position.

Here, I created a frame with the tape (of course, on an angle) and put my photo inside. I also doodled around the entire frame with my marker. Added some strips of paper, some embellies, hand-journaling and....... Voila!!!!



I added some dimension to the page by creating some flowers. I used pattern paper and some fleece from an old sweatshirt that I cut up -- yeah...I had no felt in my stash {lol}.



enjoy the warm weather today.

{from the farm},
j.

1 comment:

  1. ok, I think we have figured it out! I should now be able to post on your blog, a little changing things on my end to make it work! LOL

    Look out now Jill, you'll be able to know now when I'm stalking you!!!hahaha


    anyways, loving your layouts, they are really rocking! and seriously love the packing tape one. awesome awesome awesome.

    ReplyDelete