Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Swedish e-zine

Received a link today from a fellow Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker design team member (Monika Martinson) that the latest Swedish e-zine is out. And guess who has 2 layouts featured in it?



(who told you?)


Anyway.....take a peek and get tons of inspiration. There are so many layouts that I will use snippets from for creative ideas.


Click HERE to see.

My layouts are on pages 28-29 & pg. 31.


More "life" updates coming soon...........lots since I last posted. It's been a crazy spring.

{from the farm},
j.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! An international artist!!!! Can I say I know you????!!!!!!! Seriously though.. HOW FUN!!!! You deserve it my talented friend!! Hey... sorry we didn't get to connect last week... my life was seriously hijacked and sideswiped by an assortment of things so maybe we can try again soon? Miss you!!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous Jill! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete