Tuesday, June 14, 2011

nothing NERDY about this

Introducing the latest addition to the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker line...................




I just got confirmation that we can now share some images from this new baby!!!! And this is not all. There are FOUR more new lines coming out -- they are just around the corner -- and I promise you I will share them as well.

I'm soooo excited about all 5 of the new product lines that Nikki has designed.......starting with SCHOOL IS COOL. They just seem to get better & better. Nikki has added collection kits, punch-outs, 6 different alpha stickers on one sheet of stickers.......(y'know those little square ones that I use ALL THE TIME), as well as a sheet of stickers that are just elements that coordinate with the collection. Can you believe it??!!!


I can't wait to get the mail!!!!!!!!!


Now, just like with any delivery............... I wait.


enjoy your day {from the farm},

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment