Friday, January 28, 2011

a little love

Today I have to give shout some serious love out to two of the best companies I have ever had the priviledge to design for:


and

Both companies are getting ready in CA this weekend to kick off some new products at CHA. We sure are thinking of everyone out there this weekend -- busy setting up their booths, sweating with excitement & nervousness, getting ready for the swarms of people to come and check them out. Go get 'em!!!!!!

myStampBOX is introducing their latest stamp set: Pennants
Fortunately, I have had these little babies in my hand for about 4 weeks now and (can I say).........woohoo!!!!!! LOVE these so much. I actually sent a personal email to Bettina (the creator & owner of mSB) thanking her for sending me this set. They are absolutely spectacular -- EVERYONE has got to order them.

On another note:

Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker is also setting up their booth this weekend and introducing SIX!!!!!!! new (not just "new"...........but AWESOME) lines that are already sitting on my desk. insert a teasing sound right here......na na nana na.

Here's a little taste of some of my faves. I'm not gonna give you any more than this right now........I'll share more details about them when I create some lo's with the incredible papers.

And.....Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker is being featured TODAY on the CK Blog!!! Go check it out here.

Stay tuned for some creations very soon. And there's some BIG NEWS coming in the next few days..........something about vinyl (shhhhhhhh).


busy creating {from the farm},
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment