Sunday, December 6, 2009

i ask, she delivers

As promised, here are the layouts that Lisa Hildebrand (uber-talented sister of mine) has whipped up with the 50 Post Contest kit that she won a few posts ago. Now.....this girl ROCKS out the pages every week. Whenever I go over to her house, she has {at least} 3-4 new layouts to show me.
Several weeks ago I purchased some love elsie and K&Company paper kits with multiple duplicate pattern papers in them. Of course, I shared the extras with Lisa. So, I see that she has incorporated some of these papers in these layouts as well.

Love this first one: Our Big Guy


Love the background K&Company pp that Lisa used here:
My Favourite Smile

Awesome photos in this layout: look at you

And in this yummy layout, Lisa handmade some fabulous fabric flowers from the same fabric as little Erica's dress. Clever. :)
You can find the tutorial here. These will be on my next project....seriously.


Here's a close-up. Love the dimension.

Hope you enjoyed Lisa's layouts. Leave her comment on this post to give her some encouragement to submit "for crying outloud already!!!!!".

{from the farm},

j.

4 comments:

  1. You are way too kind, Jill!
    Thanks for all of YOUR inspiration ... you are the reason I do what I do.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Lisa! Like Jill said you ROCK! as does Jill. Very talented ladies!!

    Lisa (Myron's)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa!! Man the talent hiding out in snowy Manitoba!!! Your layouts (and photos!) are delightful and YES you should be submitting your work... we say it over and over because it's TRUE!!! Have a blessed day you all!! Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of your kind words. One of these days I may get up the nerve to submit something - but until then, I just enjoy this little thing called a hobby.
    You have all made my day! Lisa

    ReplyDelete