Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Have I Shared These?

Flying out to Saskatoon, SK this coming weekend to work some Make 'n Take projects for Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker. It's gonna be a BLAST!!!!! I always have so much fun teaching at these conventions with all my long-lost scrapbooking friends. I love meeting new people in this industry and seeing all those people that I haven't seen in days...months.....o.k. -- years (lots of projects created in the meantime). Read all the convention details here.


Now.............sometimes I forget whether I've posted certain layouts or not -- sorry if you've seen these before.

It's nice (some days) to work on a layout where there is no pressure to use a particular product line or company. This LO is an example of just that -- using some of my favourite products from my "gotta use this soon cuz it's so cool & pretty" basket. LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE the fuzzy iron-on title from donna downey!!!!!! And check out the October Afternoon pattern paper -- totally in love with them right now. Hey....and speaking of 'love' -- love this guy in the photo as well.

And here's a few LOs that I've created recently with some of my favourite mSB stamp sets. Go check out their website AND blog.........I work with one of the best deign teams & the ideas are endless!!!!!


I'll post some photos from the weekend and the Make 'n Take project when I return.

later alligator {from the farm},

j.

3 comments:

  1. Great layouts Jill! Love how used all the stamps!! and have fun at the convention!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jill! I love the "Friends" page! Great use of those beautiful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The product for the make n take was FAB! One whole book done for a little boy in the cancer ward this Christmas! Thanks so much for coming out to Saskatchewan. You are always an absolute riot! Good to see you again.

    ReplyDelete