Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BIG announcement today

Go head over to this fabulous blog where there's a BIG announcement today ....... where I'm teaching next. It's coming up really quick -- better start gettin' on my game for the crowds of scrappers.

I'll be using this collection from Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker for my project:

Hey................and if there's some product left over (they always send LOTS!!!!!), maybe we should get together when I get home and do a little scrappin' with some Nikki Sivils products!!!!!!! Leave me a comment if you're interested.

smiles {from the farm},

j.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the big announcement Jill. Congrats--sounds like tons of fun. I'm off to scrap this weekend with your sis at Camp Koinonia--whoohoo. Does this mean you'll join us? Michelle, Rose and Chris will be there too! And yes, I always follow your posts, even though I don't always post a reply.

    ReplyDelete