Monday, April 5, 2010

spring: hopping right into a blog

Good morning to everyone who is joining me for the first time from myStampBOX.
And ... if you are just waking up {much like myself} and are starting your day by clicking on my blog to see what's up for jill today, you are not gonna wanna miss the Blog Hop over at:
TODAY!!!!!! they are announcing their newest design team for the next six months. And "guess who" will be introducing me??!? Soooo exciting!!!! You're gonna have to follow the blog hop to find out. Click here to get started.
So..... in the interest of letting you get to know a little bit more about my style, I have posted some of my favourite layouts from the past year or so. These are the ones that make me smile. :)

hope you have enjoyed a little peek into my lifeArt. Come back anytime to steal some inspiration for that next project of your's.

enjoying the sunshine today {from the farm},
j.

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layouts you created!! Love your style! So happy to be on the mSB team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cool. i love your style, too! ;)
    welcome to mSB...you are gonna LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and giving me such a warm welcome. I love your LOs, they are gorgeous, "glamorous girls" is absolutely my fave.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are truly terrific, love love love the artsy feel of paints and grunge, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jill, Your layouts are fantastic! I love all the goodies you add and how you layer everything up. Also, love your name...my bf for the past 40 years in named JILL!

    ReplyDelete