Saturday, February 27, 2010

a big secret

I can only imagine that most of you (if not all) can recognize these incredible products from a totally inspiring & talented company.

Well... Prima Marketing Inc. is going to be telling us all a pretty big secret very soon. I have my guesses -- but I'll have to wait as well.
Head on over to their blog to check out all the incredible (and overwhelming) treasures that their design team & guest designers create for us to drool over. It's so delicious!!! It always brings out the girlie in me. :) I just spend my share of scrapbooking $$ on some pretty amazing Prima flowers & trim for a project that I am working on for a client. Love it all!!!
Just wish there were some Prima Classes that were coming to Manitoba that I could take -- hmmmm, Trisha. Where are you?

smiles to all {from the farm},
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment