Thursday, April 12, 2012

looking outside

I have been inspired by the bhg.com website lately, now that the weather is starting to turn.  My backyard is starting to green, the sky is actually blue and all my winter home decor is officially taken down (yippee).

So......thinking of painting my exterior front and back doors.
And will need to continue to work on our back patio area and living space.  We spend a lot of time outside during the summer.  Would like to spruce it up a bit more this summer.
 love the colour in the cushions and the low seating......okay, AND the lamp shade.
 thinking i need some letters for my back patio too.  :)
 hello........need some sort of heat source as well.  this looks easy.......haha.
 i have the barbeque......the cupboards....need the counter-top and fridge.
would those blinds block out the wind on the prairies?  doubt it.

too many yummy things to look at.

inspired {from the farm},
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment