Monday, April 11, 2011

only two

Wow......look at that photo. This was taken back when there were only two little munchkins running around this house. This is the layout I created for my April post at myStampBOX. You can read the details here. It was featured last Friday. Pretty old school technique (resist technique), but a fun one to use nonetheless. It's a great way to stamp a title and use it for journaling on a layout as well.


Here's another layout using the same resist technique that I created last summer.




Working on another few mSB layouts today...........have a design team challenge on my hands...........a PASTEL (Easter) project!!!!!!! Yes....PASTELS!!!!! That's a hard one for me b/c I LOVE big, bright pops of colour on my layouts. Gotta keep this one a little more subdued. Chill out, jill -- you can do it!!!!!




enjoy your day {from the farm},

j.

2 comments:

  1. when there was two...that was a long time ago...i was still in high school i think.

    an easter project sounds fun. i'll be keeping my eyes out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can ROCK the pastel. a challenge is always good. look forward to seeing it.

    your little peanuts are sure cute!!!!!! good times.
    L.

    ReplyDelete