Friday, September 3, 2010

this just in......!!!

Hey everyone!!! BIG news today over at the

blog today. The NEW DESIGN TEAM for the next term has been posted and "guess who" has been asked to resign with them?!?!?! (I'll give you a second.....it'll come to you eventually).

I am sooooooooo excited about this b/c they have thee.coolest.products.........they have thee.awesomest.design.team..........and they are some of thee.finest.people I have come to work with (really, they are so incredibly sweet & friendly & funny & goofy & personable) -- and that's pretty important to me. :)

So....I thought I would share a few layouts that I created with their fabulous stamps in my last 6 month term -- just a little "blast-from-the-past" Show & Tell.



Stay tuned for future links to the mSB website to see fabulous new products (I've seen some already & they are sooooooo on my "have-to-have-these" list) and keep checking out their blog for my new term posts, layouts & projects in the gallery. There is so much inspiration there....it's crazy!!!! I'm REALLY excited about being asked to join the team again!!!!!!

beaming {from the farm},
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment