Tuesday, May 18, 2010

deck the halls

Feels like Christmas around here because these showed up in the mail today!!!!!!Today I received a box with not 1, not 2, but 8 stamp sets from myStampBOX. Woohoo..........what ever will I create tonight?

Ron didn't quite "get" my excitement; my "oogling" over my new stamps; my drooling & caressing tendencies while I looked at them on the couch in front of him. So.......I led him to the kitchen island, layed a stamp pad infront of him, handed him a stamp on an acrylic block and told him to find out for himself...............



............didn't get the same reaction that I gave, but at least he touched the stamps and "played" in his own way. Way to go, babe!!!! Thanks for humouring me. :)

I'll show off the stamp sets I received in the next few posts -- with some projects, of course.

itching to start creating {from the farm},
j.

2 comments:

  1. Love it...look forward to Ron posting some of his creations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :):):):)Had to laugh when I read this post of yours!!! Aren't these stamps the best??? We're so lucky to be on the team!!! Enjoy your new sets!!! (can't wait to see what you've been creating!)

    ReplyDelete