Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November Colours // Prima-luv & a Layout

I just have to share some love for Prima Marketing today. Here's a layout I created a while ago using some of my favourite Prima products. (not a great photo, sorry).
Take a little peek at all these fabulous products from Prima Marketing Inc. Right now, on their blog, they are showcasing their November Product Picks. Doesn't this look yummy?!!!!?

And for a little twist, they are including a coordinating Colour Swatch to inspire all of us to create projects that coordinate with all their fabulous product picks.


And here are my all-time favourite flowers ever created!!!!! I just discovered them on their website: The Kalanchoe flowers (542511). Love the softness. Love the pearls. Loooooooovvvveeeeee the shape & size of them. Can anyone tell?.......I NEED THEM!!!!!!! They also come in a variety of other colour combinations.......yippeeeeeeee!!!!!! Gotta LOVE them.

Better go........I'm in the mood to scrap w/ Prima now.

happy drooling {from the farm},

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment